80s Painter Pant Khaki Hickory
The 80s painter pant is an updated version of the original painter pant, with a slightly tapered leg and rounded back pockets. These are made from a subtle khaki stripe version of our classic heavyweight hickory workwear fabric.
- Tapered leg
- Zip fly
- Triple chain stitched flat felled seams
- Side pockets with additional coin pocket
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Hammer loop detail and leg utility pockets
- Stan Ray woven patch label
- Made in Turkey
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
— Customers outside of the UK will not be charged VAT. However, you may be required to pay duties and taxes on your purchase when it arrives in the destination country. More info.
— Free DHL Shipping on all UK orders over £85.
— Free shipping worldwide on orders over £150 - More Info.
— You have 45 days to return any unsuitable goods, subject to our Return Policy.