80s Painter Pant Stan Shade Tie Dye
The 80s painter pant is an updated version of the original painter pant style with a slightly tapered leg and rounded back pockets - available here for the first time in Stan Ray exclusive 12oz khaki hickory stripe with Deep Purple and Peach Tie Dye
- Tapered leg
- Zip fly
- Triple chain stitched flat felled seams
- Side pockets with additional coin pocket
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Hammer loop detail and leg utility pockets
- Stan Ray woven patch label
- Made in Turkey
- Hand dyed with reactive dyes by Stain Shade
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
* Each item is unique due to the hand dyeing process. There will be pattern variations depending on your size choice
** We recommend sizing up due the the dye and dry process
— Customers outside of the UK will not be charged the 20% UK VAT included in the price shown (deducted at checkout). However, you may be required to pay duties and taxes on your purchase when it arrives in the destination country. More info.
— Free DHL Shipping on all UK orders over £85.
— Free shipping worldwide on orders over £150 - More Info.
— You have 45 days to return any unsuitable goods, subject to our Return Policy.