80s Painter Pant Raw Denim
The 80s painter pant is an updated version of the original painter pant, with a slightly tapered leg and rounded back pockets. This unwashed, heavyweight raw denim version are just waiting to be broken in.
- Tapered leg
- Triple chain stitched flat felled seams
- Side pockets with additional coin pocket
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Hammer loop detail and leg utility pockets
- Stan Ray woven patch label
- 100% cotton (10oz denim)
- Unsanforized, expect 2% shrinkage with 1st wash (approx 1/4 size)
- Made in the USA
- Machine wash cold
Model is 6'1 / 185cm with a 30" waist wearing size 30.
— Customers outside of the UK will not be charged VAT. However, you may be required to pay duties and taxes on your purchase when it arrives in the destination country. More info.
— Free DHL Shipping on all UK orders over £85.
— Free shipping worldwide on orders over £150 - More Info.
— You have 45 days to return any unsuitable goods, subject to our Return Policy.